Just some random wallpapers in various designs and resolutions. I just made a gradient and a new circular brush and “brushed” around. When I realized that the result looked like an underwater scene with bubbles, i added the text “Breathe. Just Breathe.” Do ‘Read More’ to see all wallpapers…
1280 x 800:
1920 x 1200:
1280 x 800:
1920 x 1200:
A very hearty Aloha! to all the readers!! A few landmarks (blogmarks?) have been achieved with this post. Lets have a look at the stats.
- I have officially hit the visitor count of 10,000. (Yeah, thats Ten Thousand).
- This is also the 100th post on this blog.
- Including the 3 wallpapers in this post, the total number of completed images (not counting the tutorial ones) is around 300.
- I have done over 15 freelance assignments. I will be putting up a portfolio very soon.
- This is the 6th blog design that I am on. The 7th one will be here tomorrow or the day after.
All this has happened, thanks to the readers (that means you). I am highly grateful to all for making this blog a success. I would like to mention names of come people from whom I have got active input and advice on how to improve my blog and my designs. Please do keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list. If you think your name should be here, well, then it should be. Contact me, and I will put it up here.
I would like to thank everyone equally, but some deserve a special mention for all their help.
- Mayank - a really active blogger and a regular reader here. I met him at a blogger meet first even though he is in my college.
- Kanishk – my cousin brother. gave me some really good tips on blogging. He is taking a lot interest in photography these days. check out his work.
- Many friends at college. helped out by giving genuine comments on my work. New ideas for tutorials and wallpapers keep coming up. (you could do that to! just mail me or leave your idea/request in the comments section)
- IndiBlogger – thanks for the awesome blogger-meets! Met so many new people there.
There are so many others who need a mention. Kiran, Priya, Cashmere, bem69, Jo0lz etc. But I cant really list out all of them. Please understand.
And yeah, a special thanks to all those who dont get tired of my sarcasm and dry humour.
Here a few wallpapers with the Bokeh effect. It is that effect that comes into photos when there are multiple light sources in the background, and out of focus. It can only be seen in form of circles, but the ‘+’ one looks like an HP wallpaper, and the hearts one is just to pass time.
I have done a tutorial for this effect earlier. You can find it here. Though these wallpapers were made with a little difference. I set up the brush differently. Just go to the layer style for the shape you have made, and set “Fill opacity” to 50%, and a stroke of 5px (middle). Then create the brush using “Edit>Define Brush Preset”. This will give a much better effect.
And yeah, as for the pics of the robots that I and my team-mates made for the recent competitions are now available. (That means that someone finally clicked the pics ) Should I upload them here??